Knock To Techs can be purchased either:
(a) for an unlimited number of problems for a term beginning on the date you order Knock To Techs and continuing for the duration of the plan you selected ("Term Plan"); or
(b) on a per-Problem basis (the "Per-Problem Plan"). With respect to the Per-Problem Plan, Knock To Techs Inc's Knock To Techs technicians, in their sole discretion will determine what constitutes a Problem. Knock To Techs technicians will address a Problem which may include, follow-up telephone calls regarding the Problem that Knock To Techs Inc, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable and necessary in attempting to resolve the Problem. Once the Problem has been resolved by Knock To Techs technicians, any further calls or requests for assistance will be considered a new Problem and additional fees will apply. UNLESS ANY TERM PLAN OR RENEWAL TERM PLAN (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS TERMINATED EARLIER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU PURCHASE Knock To Techs SERVICES UNDER A TERM PLAN AND YOUR SERVICES (I.E., SUBSCRIPTION TO Knock To Techs SERVICES) ARE TERMINATED BY YOU (OR BY Knock To Techs INC IF YOU BREACH THIS AGREEMENT) BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR TERM, THEN, UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR SERVICES, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL REFUND WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF YOUR PAYMENT, F KNOCK TO TECHS HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE EVEN A SINGLE ISSUE BROUGHT UP BY YOU WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF THE SUBSCRIPTION. THEREFORE, IT IS AGREED BY THE PARTIES THAT IF THERE ARE ONE OR MORE RESOLVED ISSUES, THE FEE WE WILL KEEP IS 50% OF THE AMOUNT PAID OR $109 WHICH EVER IS HIGHER.
A Problem will be considered resolved when you receive one of the following:
(1) information or advice that resolves the Problem;
(2) information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the Problem;
(3) notice that the Problem is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue;
(4) information that the Problem can be resolved by upgrading to a newer release of a product;
(5) notice that the Problem has been identified as a hardware equipment issue; or if
(6) you cannot, or elect not to, pursue the course of action we recommend.
Our advice to you may include steps that you will need to take before the Problem can be resolved, such as buying computer hardware, purchasing software, etc. and we will keep your service request open for future reference when you are ready to resume the process.
- Knock To Techs services start from the date on which you signup with us and the payment is realized.
- You will be eligible for a full refund within the first 30 days of your payment, if Knock To Techs has not been able to resolve even a single issue brought up by you within the first 30 days of the subscription. Therefore, it is agreed by the parties that if there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable.
- Post 30 days of purchase, if you are still not satisfied with the software or our services, please call us to discuss the matter and we will be glad to assist in either resolving the issue(s) or processing a refund.
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of US/Canada, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to answer any questions that you might have regarding Refunds.